A Bird In The Hand Is Worth Two..... Huh?
So glad to hear the news today that the Fort Myers Florida Turkey Testicle Festival gets to keep its name.
.... after reading the story however I beg the question: "Why do they call it Butterball when there clearly are none on the bird?" But I now know the answer as to where they went.
Elsewhere in sports:
In an affidavit filed in B.C. Supreme Court, Rick Ciarnello lists a number of public snubs including a couple in a restaurant who asked to be moved because they didn't want to sit next to him after he walked in wearing Hells Angels colours.
That restaurant has to STOP COOKING WITH CHEESE!!!!!!!!!
And here's a hilarious (though not sure if it's real) collection of Air Traffic Control conversations.
My favourite:
From an unknown aircraft waiting in a very long
takeoff queue: "I'm f...ing bored!"
Ground Control: "Last aircraft transmitting,
identify yourself immediately!"
Unknown aircraft: "I said I was f...ing bored,
not f...ing stupid!"
.... after reading the story however I beg the question: "Why do they call it Butterball when there clearly are none on the bird?" But I now know the answer as to where they went.
Elsewhere in sports:
Hells Angel says he feels shunned
The president of the Vancouver chapter of the Hells Angels says people have been rude to him and his feelings have been hurt since the group was ruled a criminal organization by an Ontario judge last year.In an affidavit filed in B.C. Supreme Court, Rick Ciarnello lists a number of public snubs including a couple in a restaurant who asked to be moved because they didn't want to sit next to him after he walked in wearing Hells Angels colours.
And here's a hilarious (though not sure if it's real) collection of Air Traffic Control conversations.
My favourite:
From an unknown aircraft waiting in a very long
takeoff queue: "I'm f...ing bored!"
Ground Control: "Last aircraft transmitting,
identify yourself immediately!"
Unknown aircraft: "I said I was f...ing bored,
not f...ing stupid!"
<< Home