Schmozzle Fo'shizzle
Snoop Dogg, (the artist formerly known as Snoop Doggy Dogg) is suing a Philadelphia car dealership over trademark infringement for using advertizing language "confusingly similar to the Snoop Dog trademark"
If it's similar, it must be confusing. But I guess the dealership is shifting its target to get some bizzle. Any kinda bidness. With gas prices like these, however, who wants to even think about buying a car. Ya mayazzwell stizzle the gaz nozzle up yer azz'ol!! Capizzle??
BTW, you may have noticed, I'm not all that versed in 'gangsta'. So, to be fully bilingual-compliant, I have provided this link to translate this blog into Tizzle Talk.
The internet can be a wonderous and powerful thing.
If it's similar, it must be confusing. But I guess the dealership is shifting its target to get some bizzle. Any kinda bidness. With gas prices like these, however, who wants to even think about buying a car. Ya mayazzwell stizzle the gaz nozzle up yer azz'ol!! Capizzle??
BTW, you may have noticed, I'm not all that versed in 'gangsta'. So, to be fully bilingual-compliant, I have provided this link to translate this blog into Tizzle Talk.
The internet can be a wonderous and powerful thing.
<< Home