The Hits Just Keep On Comin'
Admittedly, we're not the cleanest-cut kids on the radio and I'm sure we've caused a blush or two in the big corner offices. Still, we managed to get over that so-called "hump" in our listening share and the management proved their own patience to be wise.
Although, the kind of push we're getting these days we could've used back then. I guess the "spend money to make money" philosophy doesn't apply to renegade "white knuckle ride" morning shows. But, then again, these people know what they're doing. It's a large company that takes its business very seriously without being impersonal - a fine line to walk when you're that big.
I'll tell you this, though. I never want to see that damned "hump" again!
Speaking of external publicity. Chris Day and the CJOH-TV news crew were in the building this morning, taping footage and interviews for a 'radio wars' series tentatively scheduled for the week of October 17th. I meant to shave for the event but I've misplaced my shaver. Hope I find it by Saturday.
That's okay. Doc forgot to wear pants.
Hmmm. I just noticed something in that picture. Take a close look at Doc's back. That's ..... that's not a "hump" is it?
<< Home