Look Who's "Sorry" Now
I'm tellin' ya, there's nowhere to hide up here in cyberspace. If you never want to be tracked down, don't even send an email anywhere. And, for god's sake, don't launch a blog. Someone will find you. It's inevitable and I've finally been outed. I admit it: I'm a Blogger.
I started blogging a few weeks ago for the simple purpose of writing. Writer's write. I'm not a writer. I'm a radio personality. So, I need the practice for future opportunities to write again for The Ottawa Citizen and that's just one reason why I haven't earnestly promoted this blog. I also wanted to edit the look and feel of it before an official launch.
So, imagine my surprise when I clicked over to The Sorry Centrist for my daily fix from one of my favourite political blogs and found a link back to me. I'm not sure how "Sorry" found me. I suspect he has some high tech link-back tracker-checker thingy that traced back to my link to him and he linked back to me. I'm still not quite certain how all this internet stuff works but I understand that some websites can actually see you picking your nose when you log onto them.
A scary thing to contemplate, I know.
So, you found me, Sorry. Congratulations. You've just won a lifetime membership to my blog. Click here any time absolutely free. It's the least I can do for a friend. And thanks for the link.
I started blogging a few weeks ago for the simple purpose of writing. Writer's write. I'm not a writer. I'm a radio personality. So, I need the practice for future opportunities to write again for The Ottawa Citizen and that's just one reason why I haven't earnestly promoted this blog. I also wanted to edit the look and feel of it before an official launch.
So, imagine my surprise when I clicked over to The Sorry Centrist for my daily fix from one of my favourite political blogs and found a link back to me. I'm not sure how "Sorry" found me. I suspect he has some high tech link-back tracker-checker thingy that traced back to my link to him and he linked back to me. I'm still not quite certain how all this internet stuff works but I understand that some websites can actually see you picking your nose when you log onto them.
A scary thing to contemplate, I know.
So, you found me, Sorry. Congratulations. You've just won a lifetime membership to my blog. Click here any time absolutely free. It's the least I can do for a friend. And thanks for the link.
<< Home